Saturday, December 22, 2012

The last call of the day

Well today was last call at work was interesting. I was getting ready to clock out and I messed up and ended up taking a final call after5pm. Yeah very little did I expect to get a superstar. On a national car rental survey of things. I especially didnt not expect for him to be so below cordial that it would dim my mood. It also proves that talking on the phone to a superstar or someone famous can be as easy talking to a normal person on the phone.  Maybe it was premature to think that he would be nice. The one thing that i can take from this, is that i got to talk to a celebraty. It was rare and i doubt it will happen again but it was a first and another reason I dont like my job. On this particular survey i could say or venture of the script. Oh well eventually i will be able to find a decent job. But for now i will just deal a job that i dont really care for. I would say that that call was the best end to my day but it wasnt. Well I thought I would share how my last call was later.

No comments:

Post a Comment