Monday, December 31, 2012

My new years resolutions for 2013

Being that it is New Years Eve, I thought  I would share my resolutions. First I would like to rely on God more. I am trying really hard to rely on God more when I am stressed and just in general.  My second goal is to work on my creativity whether its writing or whatever I would like to work on my portfolio more too. Again work on my creativity. My third goal is to lose atleast 20 lbs. I know I know I say it every year, and I just barely scratch that surface but dang it I am going to try harder this year. Another goal I have is to keep on top of my house. What I mean by this is I am wanting really hard to try and keep my house clean. Even if its just one room at a time I want to try and keep my house clean. My fifth goal is to try and do more yoga. I keep saying I will but never really start on or do it like I should. The yoga is to help me relax more. It has in the past helped me sleep better, wake up, de-stress me etc. when ever I do get around to do it. I would like to do it more. My 6th goal for the new year is a little mixed for reason's I do not wish to bring up at this present time.  But I would like to really work on it. I need to do it and I know I will feel better in the long run. Oh I have so many things I would like to resolve in the new year. There are just too many to name. The ones mentioned above, are just a few of the main ones. I want to try really hard to stick to them because they are important to me.  Last year I made a few resolutions and I as hard as I tried, I never really stuck to them. This year I would like to do my best to change that. These are all manageable goals, and I would really like to work on sticking to them. I have my reasons however I do not wish to discuss them at the moment. As for tonight well my plans are simple I am going relax and watch the ball drop like I try do every year. I didnt get to last year bc I was too tired. This year I am going to do my darnedest to stay awake and watch it drop and celebrate of course. Then if I am still awake, I am going to watch a show off of Netflix. This all depends on my energy level and if my kids are asleep at reasonable time. I know that DJ needs to go bed early tomorrow, because she has school on Wednessday. Yes I know I am going off topic that just occured to me. GRRR... Another note off topic, yay for netflix.  I can find movies that I would like to see along with shows that i need to catch up on. Thankfully I can afford by donating plasma which I plan on doing Friday morning, and Sunday morning. I may not make much by doing it, but its enough to help so as long as I can keep it on the card, and only use it for gas I am good to go. Back on the topic for tonight, along with watching the ball drop I plan on doing a job search for something that is more in degree or in my field. I am also putting plastic on my windows to keep the heat in and DROP the cost on my gas bill. I am ready for a dramatic change in my gas bill. I am planning on getting LIEAP again to help atleast with the gas or electric bill. it will definitely be helpful. Anyhow yeah tonight is a mix of work and relaxation. Well I am going to get off here and continue with my relaxation and work. Happy New Year everyone and I will see you all in the new year. God Bless.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment