Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Award Post


 1) You must thank the person who gave you this award
2) You must display the Liebster heart on your blog
3) You should nominate 3 to 5 up-and-coming blogs (some rule variations say 11) with less than 200 subscribers
4) Each person must post 11 things about themselves
5) Answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
6) Create 11 questions for those you nominate to answer
7) Notify your nominees and provide a link back to your post
8) And no tag backs (the point is to try and highlight new bloggers so let’s spread the support :) )



Steps 1 and 2
First I would like to Austism Diary for nominating my blog. It means a lot to have some one nominate it and for it to get more readers. I do apologize for it not having more posts life has been busy. I will try though. I will also do my best to get the award posted to my sidebar.  I am not sure how to do it but I will figure it out.






Step 3 (pending)
I will have nominess as soon as I can, I am need to hear from a couple of people for that.

Step 4
11 things about me. Okay well here it goes.
1.) I am mother to 3 beautiful kids. Their ages range from 6 to almost 3. I have one boy who is 6 years old and in first grade. I have a 4 year old girl who is currently in preschool, and I have a soon to be 3 year old girl who will have a late start in preschool as well. I love all three of them equally and would do anything for them.
2.) I am happily married to my husband Jason whom I love unconditionally even though he just like my kids can drive me insane. But i still love them very much. We are coming up on our 7 year anniversary on the 9th of Dec. Wow 7 years that is awesome.
3.)I just recently graduated from Butler County Community College with a degree in Digital Media in which I am HIGHLY PROUD of btw. Still working on the career part, but i have faith that I will get there.
4.) I won a poetry contest when I was 18 years old for something that I wrote when my grandpa on my dads side past away.
5.) I do my best to have a strong faith in God. I love him God and try to work hard at having a good strong relationship with him.
6.) I like to read and my favorite author at the moment is Laurell K. Hamilton. However I will and do read other books as well. I prefer to keep and open mind.
7.) I will try mostly anything once. It really depends on what is. I do have my limits.
8.) I love movies and music. The only movies I will not watch or atleast rarely watch are horror movies.
9.) I love photography and would really like a better camera for it. But I will and do try to make what I have to work with at the time to work.
10.) I love Gods beauty. The sunsets, sunrises pretty much all of it. It all inspires me.
11.) God and my family are what drive me to work hard and keep going, even when I am at my points where I dont they keep my going.
Bonus facts:
have had to Oompa loompa song stuck in my head for the last few days, and I have a guilty pleasure:P.
Step 5
answer the questions from Autism Diary
1.) What or who inspired me to start blogging? That was combination of things. First the what is the simple fact that it helps me get out what i feel and need to say. Who inspired me, my friends and a family members blog. Occasionally Autism Daddy's Blog helped too.
2.) What is my favorite post and why? My favorite post huh? Hmm let me think that would have to be Mommy Time. Because it touched a subject that i am sure if my kids could type they would type it. Here is the link for it-www.plucas082.blogspot.com/2012/09/mommy-time.
3.) What are my hobbies when I am not blogging? I like to read, create when ever i have a creative bug up my butt, that is when i have time.
4.)What is my favorite childhood memory? I honestly dont know what it would be.
5.)What is my favorite season and why? My favorite season would be spring because the weather is just right not to hot and not to cold. It is just right.
6.)Who in my life inspires me the most and why? I would have to say that God, my husband and my kids are my inspiration. They are my biggest fans, my biggest driving force and the glue to my creativity on most occasions.
7.)Three things i am thankful for. 1. I am thankful for God 2. My family and 3. My friends.
8.) Where am I from and what do I like about it? I am from Wichita KS. It has it draw backs, but I do like the fact that where I live now is close to stores and other places.
9.)What is my strongest talent? My strongest talent I think it would be my small knack for computers. I also think that my strongest talent would be photography.
10.)If you could travel anywhere in the world without money or accomodations being an issue, where would you like to go most and why? I would travel to Paris just because I would love to enjoy the food and I love the language.
11.)Do I have a favorite food or snack and what is it? My favorite snack or food would be fruit I have always loved fruit. I am so of a nut like that.

 Step 3 da da da....my nominations go to:
http://www.the-dirt-road-diva.blogspot.com/-I love her blogs they are real honest and funny. 


http://www.ciciladybug3.wordpress.com
I like her blog because it touches on everything and variety is the spice of life.

Step 6
Your Interview.
1.)What is your main inspiration for writing your blog?
2.)Do you have a personal favorite post that you have written? If so what is it and why? Please send a link for it incase I have missed one.
3.)Who is your favorite actor?
4.) What is your favorite book?
5.)What is your favorite movie?
6.) What is your guilty pleasure?
7.) What is your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment