Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fundraising

Over the past month and this month I have been doing a Scentsy fundraiser fora friend to help her be with her mom on her mom's last days. I will admit it has been a fight. I am not giving up. I am now extending it to more than fundraiser. I am also using the money for parties and orders to donate towards the fundraiser. Can I ask for your guys' help. We mainly need people to order to help raise the money, but I am needing people to spread the word to people who will order, prayers for it to have a good outcome. I am a Scentsy consultant in case you are all wondering.  Any how if you can help it would be awesome! Here is the link to the fundraiser  https://plucas082.scentsy.us/?partyId=292667264. There is a sale section as well if you would like to look and shop there. If you would like to have a party to help you do get both free and half price items. It can be a facebook, online, or if you are local it can be a home or basket party. Just let me know. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Here are just a few items that we have I have also included some items from the sale section of the page as well. Please if you can help make this fundraiser a success I would be very grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment