Tuesday, November 3, 2015

30 days of thankfulness and blessings day 3

Before my sleepiness makes me forget here are the things I am thankful for today.
Day 3
Today I am thankful for scentsy and advocare. Both companies give ,e a chance to pause and focus on the important things. Whether it's school or family. Advocare focuses on health, energy and we'll being and scentsy helps my house smell wonderful. I love both companies. Another thing I am grateful for is chance to start my new job this weekend and it's flexibility. I am also thankful for God's love, grace and mercy. I am thankful that God is holding us in his hands and is taking care of us. I am grateful for my loving kids, and husband who support me and love me for who I am. I am thankful for amazing friends who have there for me. I am thankful for my wonderful scentsy and advocare family who help when they can. I am thankful for my  Ioving pets who are always happy to snuggle with me. Well that is all for tonight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment