Sunday, November 29, 2015

30 days of thankfulness and blessings day 29

Day 29 November 29, 2015

Today I am thankful for being able to spend time with a really good friend. We met at the pizza hut bistro and was able to vent, talk and up. I am very grateful for being able to meet up and hang out. I am also very grateful for wonderful friends. Good friends are so hard to find anymore. Which makes me grateful for the ones that i have both old and new. To me they are all rock stars and I love them to pieces. So right now I just want to thank God for all the wonderful and amazing people in my life that he has blessed me with. I don't know what I would do with out them. I hope that I can hang out with them more. Well that is all for tonight. Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment