Thursday, November 12, 2015

30 days of thankfulness and blessings day 12

Day 12 November 12, 2015
Today I would like to say that I am thankful for the night off from a class. I didnt get much sleep last night and I am quite tired as well. In turn I am very thankful getting the night off from class. I am also thankful for the beautiful day that we had outside today. It was really nice day today and it was nice to be able to enjoy it for a little bit. Last I am thankful for a chance to get to see my girls school pictures even though I am not able to pay for them. They are very pretty in their school pictures and I am grateful that the y sent home some thing so if we still want to order them we can go online and order them. Oh yeah I cant forget I am thankful for the opportunities to be able to work even though i i am not  able to drive to the destination. They are awesome opportunities I hope to be able to get the chance to work soon. There are so many small things that i am trying to enjoy so I can actually try and enjoy the so it can make the bigger things that much more enjoyable when they happen.  Well with that being said I am going get off here so i can try and enjoy the rest of my night. Good night my lovelies.

1 comment: