Friday, November 13, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 13

This is a post that need I need to do for myself. It has been a really rough day and I need to shed a positive light on it.

Day 13 November 13,2015

Today I am thankful for the opportunity to work tomorrow even if it is for a short time. I have been needing work and to find some way to be able to help get bills paid. I responded to an inter text this afternoon and get to work for atleast 1.5-2 hours. I am very grateful to be able to do it. I am also thankful SAMPLES! Yes I said samples I am thankful to be able to send out my scentsy samples. You never know what may happen. Who knows I may get a lot of orders out of those samples. Dont know til you try right. I am also thankful that we have food. We have gone atleast a month with struggling to get food in the house. And this month we finally were able to get food stamps and actually get food. I just want to say that I am thankful for all the little things and little blessings were given. I want to try and appreciate those little blessings and victories because it makes the bigger ones that much better. Well I need to get off here so I can get my little ones from school. I will talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment