Monday, November 9, 2015

30 days of thankfulness and blessings day 9

Today I am thankful for my husband being 100% better from the nasty virus that he had last week. 4 days of the stomach virus with him is enough to drive me insane. Today I am very thankful that God answered my prayers and healed him of that nasty bug.

I am also thankful for being able to work today. I have not had any work for a little over a month and if I did it was once a week which I am still grateful for. It may be only 4 hrs but I am very thankful that I am able to work to bring in some formnof income.

I am also grateful for God taking care of us like he has been and is, and I am thankful that he is helping me celebrate the small things and all the little victories so I can appreciate the big ones better. Well that is all I need to finish getting ready for work later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment