Friday, November 6, 2015

30 days of thankfulness and blessings days 4,5, and 6

I know that I am a little behind there has been a little bit of stress this week. But that is for another discussion. So with out further delay I am going to get started.
 Day 4  11-4-2015
Today I am thankful for the two days of orientation I did and got paid for. Although it may not be a lot, I am grateful for the little amount of paycheck that I get. It is a start and I am grateful that I have it to help out. I am grateful that God is taking care of us and holding us in his hands and is taking care us. I know he has plan and I am trying really hard to trust in his plan.

Day 5 November 5, 2015
Today I am thankful for my husband and him wanting to cuddle. He has been very cuddly today and I am glad that he is wanting to cuddle even if he is sick. I feel really bad that my mind is focused on him getting better and not enjoying it. I am also grateful for awesome classmates that helped me study for the lab practical and helped me fill in what I missed so I can study it.

Day 6 November 6, 2015
Today I am very thankful my wonderful husband. Jason is so amazing, I felt awful this morning because I didnt feel like an awesome wife because when he wanted to cuddle last night I was so distant and felt disconnected I didnt even enjoy it. He didnt hold against me, he just joked about it. I am so grateful for him and my kids they are so amazing. I am also grateful for wonderful friends that are like family to me, God's amazing grace, peace, love, wisdom, strength and mercy. God has been and is continuing to be so amazingly awesome. He is holding us in his hands and is helping me have peace over our money issues. He is just awesome! I am so grateful, for God. One last thing I am thankful for is coffee and spark. Both are awesome because they are both very helpful. One is the boost and the other helps keep me going. With that  I am going to get going so I can finish working on a scarf and get some Christmas gifts made and ready to send off.

No comments:

Post a Comment